Как записаться на собеседование на визу в США?
A part of the process of getting the U.S. student visa F1 — is an interview at the consulate. When you will be prepared and get all necessary documents, sign up for the visa interview on the website https://cgifederal.secure.force.com.
For signing up, you will need:
- DS-160 confirmation number, beginning with AA. It can be found on the
- SEVIS number, beginning with N. It is in your I-20 form in the upper left corner.
- The payment number of the application fee (receipt number) that you have received after paying the application fee $160.
How to sign up
Open https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ and select the country, where you will have a visa interview. Click “New user?” (below). The following items can slightly vary from country to country.
Follow these steps and specify:
- The type of visa: nonimmigrant visa
- Embassy/Consulate – the city where you are going to have an interview. This step can be absent for some countries.
- Interview language. This step can be absent for some countries.
- Visa category: visas for students and participants of exchange programs
- Visa class: F-1 — student visa
- Applicant information in English:
- Personal and contact data
- DS-160 confirmation number (see above)
- SEVIS number and school information (see above)
- Family members applying with you (if any).
- Information for the courier delivery of documents.
- Number of $160 application fee payment (number of receipt). See above.
- Date and time of the interview. Usually, the nearest date is available in 2-3 days.
Improve the Wiki with usWe are creating the most comprehensive handbook on the Internet about education in the U.S. Want to share your experiences or to suggest a topic for an article? Found a mistake? Got questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.